Defination: The stimulus method, which is also called analogous method, is an aspect of stimulus, or what we think after the stimulus.
For example, the temperature of the temperature is recorded after heat or cooling. Some senses include light, sound, temperature, flavor, pressure, and smell. The activated sensor plays an important role in preventing the sensing type and location of the receiver.
Work together with all sensitive methods when increasing the sense of essential utility. Types of Modules 1. Audio, learning audio better by learning audio, using their ears and sounds as basic learning method. They learn better, talk about oral lectures, conversations, talking about things, and talking about what they are saying.
Explanation of the basic meaning of speech by audio, quality, listen, speed and other nonsense. It is written as long as it is heard as little as possible. These lessons often use text read and repeated together. 2. Balanced visual learners must look for content to learn more effectively. They need to see the teacher’s physical language and express their expression that they can fully understand the lessons of the lesson.
They think of the photos and can know better than visual displays, including: graphics, photo textbooks, top transparency, video, paper sheets and production. During a lecture or classroom discussion, visual learning often takes detailed observations often to absorb the information. 3. Those who are kinesthtic kanty learners learn the best. Touch / concrete people learn better on their hands, finally find the physical world around them. Perhaps they may be difficult to sit so long and engage in their activities and their needs for search.
Features Auditori generally educated: • To get information on favorite through listening requirements to listen to know. • You may be difficult after writing instructions. • It may be difficult to read you. • You may have problems writing. • Remember what they listen and their verbal expression. • Remember speaking loud and verbally. • Desire to talk through concept. • We can remember verbal instructions without recording them.
• You may be difficult to study physical language and face expression. • Enjoy class discussions and talk to others. • Easily engage in sound. • It’s hard to work quietly for a long time. Visual learning is usually: • It needs to be found. • Have a strong sense of color.
• There may be technical capabilities. • You are often difficult with the bid instructions. • Too many responses to sounds. • You may be difficult in the following lectures. • The words are often misleading. Enjoy the picture of something described. • You prefer written instructions for tasks. • Remember and understand through charts, charts and maps usage.
• Monitor all the physical elements in the classroom. Kinsethic learning normally: • Apply practical learning. • Frequently reading sections can be collected without instructions. • Hard to sit. • Learn better when there is physical activity.
• They have very well organized and athleteic capabilities. • Content participation in subject matter under study. • Enjoy productivity or project completion. • Really motivate by encouraging and encouraging.
Audio-learning audio, trainers should do this: • Use tapes for reading, class lecture and lectures. • By learning through interview or participating in the conversation. • You have test questions or instructions that are placed on a fixed or tape. Analysis should be trained: • Use graphics to enhance learning, film, slide, reflective, diagrams and diagrams. • Color code to manage notes and features. • Request a written guide. • Use graphics and diagram to carry notes.
• Imagine screen words or facts that are saved. kinesthtic trainins should: • engage in experimental learning (modeling, lab working, and role games). • Rain again during study tours. • Follow posts and words to learn spelling and remember facts.
• Use the computer to increase learning through tactilefeeling. Rescue or drill while walking or exercising. • Ability to express skills through dance, drama or gymnastics