Hello Steemians and a good day to all of you!
Today, I am officially making my first educational post on Steemit:
The important health benefits we can get from Pineapples.
Pineapple has been a real blessing to mankind. In some cases
it has been proven to cure some unexpected illnesses(http://www.tophealthremedies.com/top-10-diseases-cured-by-pineapple/)
Personally, I really love pineapples for these reasons:
* First of all, for its delicious taste, sweet, sour and
refreshing which, for me, is very irresistible.
* Pineapples are rich in Vitamin C that helps support
collagen production, helping you maintain a healthy and gorgeous skin. I am so in love with my skin ever since I
started consuming pineapples on a regular basis.
* Pineapples reduced bloating and other digestive issues,
this may be because of its richness in fiber.
* It prevents and suppresses cough and colds and loosen the mucus
with its bromelain content(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2991605/).
* Pineapples also aid in reducing inflammation most
especially in the alleviation of pain from arthritis, gout and even carpal
* Strengthens the bone and builds a stronger connective
* While it was mentioned previously that pineapples are rich
in Vitamin C, there are other Vitamins and minerals present in pineapples as
well, such as, Vitamin A, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and also Manganese.
These vitamins and minerals are essential for a healthy diet.
* Pineapples keep your gums healthy. It lowers risks of
being infected with gingivitis and other periodontal diseases.
* Since Potassium is present in pineapples, we can expect it
to assist in maintaining healthy blood pressure levels.
* While fiber helps in the digestive issues, it also helps
in losing weight. Along with that, pineapples are also very low in calories.
* One last thing I really like, is that pineapples help
boost both the male and female fertility levels with the antioxidants and
nutrients found in it. Vitamin C, which has been mentioned over and over, as
well as beta-carotene, zinc and folate.
Though these are things I really love about pineapples, these
are benefits that you can take advantage of if you have them yourself. Eat
pineapples on a regular basis and take advantage of these healthy benefits and
watch yourself transform into a healthier you.